THE OFFICIAL HOME OF MUSTANG ATHLETICS
We are proud Smoky Mountain Mustangs!
More than 300 of our students participate in athletic programs offered throughout the year.
SMHS Athletic Schedules Announced
Athletic schedules for Smoky Mountain High School Volleyball (starting 11/17/20), Cross Country (starting 11/18/20), Basketball (starting 12/31/20), Men’s Soccer (starting 1/20/21), JV Football (starting 2/26/21), Varsity Football (starting 2/26/21), and Women’s Soccer (staring 3/10/21) have been announced. To see complete schedules for each team, please select the team from the right.
Home volleyball games (and basketball) will stream live this year on Smoky Mountain’s very own YouTube channel. Go here for all the action: https://bit.ly/SMHMustangsChannel
Schedules for the following sports will be announced as soon as they have been determined: Baseball, Softball, Wrestling, Swim, Track and Field, Men’s and Women’s Golf, and Women’s Tennis. Go Mustangs!
Mustang Varsity Teams
Baseball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Men’s Golf, Women’s Golf, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer, Softball, Swim, Women’s Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
Mustang Junior Varsity Teams
Baseball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer, Softball, and Volleyball.
Participation and Eligibility Forms
For the 2020-21 school year, go here for important, time-sensitive information:
And, here for information regarding NCHSAA eligibility due to COVID-19:
An updated NCHAA calendar for the 2020-21 school year can be found here:
Students interested in participating in athletics at Smoky Mountain High School should go here: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/smoky-mountain-high-school and select the Athletic Registration link under Programs at the bottom of the page. Follow these steps:
- Click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address, and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required answers.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
For More Information
For more information about the Smoky Mountain High School athletics program, please contact:
Phone: (828) 586-2177 ext. 2905