THE OFFICIAL HOME OF MUSTANG ATHLETICS
We are proud Smoky Mountain Mustangs!
More than 300 of our students participate in athletic programs offered throughout the year.
Mustang Varsity Teams
Baseball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Men’s Golf, Women’s Golf, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer, Softball, Men’s Swim, Women’s Swim, Women’s Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
Mustang Junior Varsity Teams
Baseball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer, Softball, and Volleyball.
Please select the correct link on the right.
Participation and Eligibility Forms
Students interested in participating in athletics at Smoky Mountain High School should go here: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/smoky-mountain-high-school and select the Athletic Registration link under Programs at the bottom of the page. Follow these steps:
- Click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address, and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required answers.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
For More Information
For more information about the Smoky Mountain High School athletics program, please contact:
Phone: (828) 586-2177 ext. 2905